Like most aspiring writers and journalists, I started a blog. Ingrid in the World is a place for me to document all of the fun and exciting places that I visit whenever I get out into the real world.
Some of my past adventures have been:
- Gulf of Mexico & Florida Keys (Spring Break 2008)
- Germany (Summer 2010)
- Colorado (Summer 2010 & 2012)
- A few other small trips, like Arkansas, Omaha, and St. Louis
- New York (Spring Break 2014)
- Israel, Jordan, & the West Bank (Summer 2014)
- Ozark National Forest (Summer 2014)
- Nashville, TN (Fall 2014)
- Ferguson, MO (Winter 2014)
My current adventure is…
Some of my upcoming adventures will be:
- Who knows?!
I hope to update fairly regularly when I am away on trips to let my friends and family know what I’m up to, and when I’m not away from home, I might occasionally blog about places I’ve been or travel tips I’ve picked up on while abroad. Thanks for joining me on my adventures!